Day 6 hours
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4X4 vehicles from pick up points.
- Travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience a unique surf adventure with beach 4X4 to a remote & pristine National Park surf wave.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Arrive at a National Park surfing paradise
- Double Island Point. – Home to Australia’s longest waves.
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Surf lesson instruction by fully qualified, friendly surf instructors.
- Instructor assisted training in the water.
- Individual instruction to suit each participants surfing level.
- See many different wildlife whilst surfing including Bottlenose dolphins, Humpback whales, turtles, rays and more.
Light snacks & refreshments provided.
Return trip along spectacular Teewah Beach by 4X4 back to Noosa.